Condensing units with cooling capacities from 1 to 90kW in a range of evaporating temperatures +15 to -50°C are well proven cooling sources.
These condensing units are applicable in commercial refrigeration, refrigerated warehouses, freezing stores, food processing and industrial applications.
A simple design is based on the arrangement of the main components on a steel base. The standard unit design unit is intended only for indoor applications. For outdoor use it is necessary to order a unit cover.
Tips for you
- Solutions for your cooled warehouses and freezing rooms are easy with CPC control boxes
- Free of charge - recover waste condensing heat to heat up water. JDK offers a heat recovery kit for condensing units as an optional accessory. For more info see Heat Recovery
- Saving up to 30% energy consumption compared to a standard unit can be achieved with JDK units JLE-ZF-EVI for freezing applications. For comparison of ZF-EVI scroll compressor parameters see here.
- Modulation of unit cooling capacity has never been so easy as with Digital ScrollTM! Capacity control is possible in the range 10 to 100%. Possible adaptation to actual required cooling capacity has a significant impact on reduced power consumption. This is very applicable to airconditioning systems (A/C) with direct expansion (DX) and for commercial refrigeration. JDK offers a number of suitable units such as JHE-ZRD, THE-ZRD, JME-ZBD, TME-ZBD, JLE-ZFD-EVI.
A standard condensing unit includes a compressor, an air-cooled condenser with fan(s), receiver tank, copper piping, high and low pressure protection device, electrical terminal box and electrical wirings. After a leak test, unit is filled with a holding charge of inert gas.
- Compressor oil heating
- Built-in filterdryer and sight glass
- Fan speed control
- Heat recovery kit (built-in heat exchanger for water heating)
- Outdoor housing
- Remote or mounted electrical control box
- Special options according customer request
Installation and Operation
It is important to pay attention to proper piping layout, especially with regard to continuous and reliable oil return. Proper suction line insulation is also important – energy consumption will be reduced and unit life time extended. Before commissioning a unit operational test according EN378-2 must be performed and documented. We will be pleased to arrange professional installation and unit service for you.
For proper condensing unit selection you need to know: required cooling capacity, the evaporating temperature and the ambient temperature. The evaporating temperature is usually about (5) 7 to 10 K lower than cooled room temperature – the value depends on the application and the type of evaporator. For more details see related JDK product documentation below. Do not hesitate to contact us for help with units selection.
For more JDK product documentation please see here, for JDK Price List click here.
|PD001||EN / CS|
Condensing Units JHE, JME, JLE Series
|PR001||EN / CS|
Condensing Units with CR Compressors
|PR201||EN / CS|
Condensing Units JLE-EVI Series
|PR005||EN / CS|
Catalog of JHE, JME, JLE units
|JDK-KnJ||EN / CS|